1 - Create new publisher schema clicking on Appsystem->Publisher Schema->Actions->New Publisher Schema and form is appearing like this.
2 - Enter require details and save it.
MainTableCode -> should be set value of Table Code as per define in Design Table Step.
EnableListControl –>We can control visibility of records using this column if this column marked as true then only Admin user can see all records and other users can see related records.
3 - Listing Publisher Schema.
1 - To add forms, clicking on Appsystem->Publisher Schema->Right Click->Edit Publisher Schema.
2 - Now click on + button under Forms section for this publisher.
Form is appearing like this.
Filled require details save it.
3 - Form’s definition -> Go to Edit Forms/Reports/Funcs & click on Definition tab and define XML.
NOEDITFORMULA: Used to make column as read only.
Validation: we can apply validation message using rules tag.
4 - Listing of forms: All forms to be visible under Forms section.
How to set Add and Edit Form’s Key for Publisher Schema
AddFormKey–> should be set form key which to be open as Add mode
EditFormKey–> should be set form key which to be open as Edit mode
- All form keys should be started with frm in clientfrmprn like frm-fund-raise.
- Ftype and Allowdefault should be true for all livmatter’s related entries, like in Clientfrmprn, sysworkflow etc.
- EnableListControl should be true in PublisherSchema for livmatter related entries.
- MainTableCode should be updated in publisherschema as Destables.TableCode
- AddFormKey should be set form key which to be open as add mode.
- EditFormKey should be set form key which to be open as Edit mode.
- For Lookup DataType need to set LookLinkCode & LookupTextCol LookLinkCode–Need to set SchemaCode of Lookup table LookupTextCol–Need to set TableCode of Table to Display.
- For List DataType need to set only LookLinkCode & no need to set LookupTextCol LookLinkCode–Need to set TableCode of Lookup table